Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
47 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
M4 Corridor Enhancement Measures Magor to Castleton (M4 CEM) - Easing the Flow
People using the M4 Corridor and the surrounding highway network are aware of the congestion and potential hazards that result from the large number of vehicles using the M4. At peak times the volume of traffic is greater than the road was designed to accommodate. Travellers also notice the disruption caused by unexpected events and incidents. It can take considerable time following an incident before traffic flows normally again; this tells us the resilience of the M4 and surrounding highway network needs to be improved.
The dialogue with people who use and manage the transport network and/or access services in the M4 Corridor between Magor and Castleton, began over a year ago, and has already influenced what is presented as part of this Consultation. If you have been part of helping us shape the M4 Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme, thank you!
Transport and access to services, homes, work and leisure are issues affecting us all, and we hope that anyone living, working and travelling through the Newport area will participate in this Consultation.
To view the consultation document and respond to the consultation electronically, please visit the M4 CEM Consultation website.
For more information about the M4 Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme, please visit the M4 CEM Project website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (7)
Recently closed (6)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (100)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (72)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (20)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)