Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
M4 Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme: Magor to Castleton Environmental Report (including Strategic Environmental Assessment) and Habitats Regulations Assessment
The M4 Magor to Castleton, Corridor Enhancement Measures Programme (M4 CEM) was set up to explore and resolve issues of capacity, safety and resilience along the M4 corridor in south-east Wales.
The M4 CEM Consultation, which asked participants to comment on a range of options contributing towards a strategy to reduce traffic congestion on the M4 around Newport, ran between March and July 2012. Taking into account the environmental issues identified throughout the engagement and consultation process, an Environmental Report (including Strategic Environmental Assessment) and a Habitats Regulations Assessment has now been prepared.
The Welsh Government invites comments on each of these documents, which will help the Minister for Local Government and Communities, Carl Sargeant, make an announcement about what strategy will be adopted to resolve the problems of capacity, safety and resilience affecting the M4 Corridor between Magor and Castleton.
To view the consultation documents and for further information about the M4 CEM Programme, please visit the M4CEM website.
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (8)
Recently closed (5)
Business and economy (5)
Children and young people (6)
Culture and sport (3)
Education and skills (55)
Environment and countryside (100)
Equality and diversity (6)
Finance and Law (2)
Health and social care (71)
Housing and Regeneration (16)
Improving public services (5)
Local government (20)
Older people (1)
Sustainable development (2)
Welsh language (1)