Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
A new law to introduce standardised packaging for cigarettes and hand rolling tobacco will apply in Wales, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford has confirmed.
- School Categorisation results published
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Health Minister gives go-ahead for standardised packaging for cigarettes to be introduced in Wales
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
- Fire and Rescue Authority – Performance Indicators 2015-16 onwards
- Harmonising school term dates for 2016 to 2017
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
84 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A Living Language A Language for Living. Consultation on a Strategy for the Welsh Language
We want to ensure that Welsh remains an integral part of our culture and society and that it flourishes as a language of daily use.
Our aim is that the strategy will build on the successes of Iaith Pawb and the work of the Welsh Language Board.
It also reflects the commitments in 'One Wales', including
- the conferral of legislative competence on the Welsh language on the National Assembly for Wales,
- the introduction of a proposed Welsh Language Measure, and
- the publication of our Welsh-medium Education Strategy.
You will find questions at the end of each section of the consultation document. We welcome your replies to these questions or any other comments you wish to make.
Summary of responses
Search closed consultations:
Browse closed consultations:
Closing soon (10)
Recently closed (4)
Business and economy (7)
Culture and sport (4)
Education and skills (71)
Environment and countryside (134)
Finance and Law (3)
Health and social care (95)
Housing and Regeneration (21)
Improving public services (6)
Local government (29)
People and communities (44)
Welsh language (3)