Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
Funding to trial new, more efficient methods of delivering public transport to improve access to jobs and services, particularly in rural areas.
- European investment helps bring Superfast Broadband to Wales – Jane Hutt
- Genpower to create 35 new jobs in Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone with Welsh Government support
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Pilots in Ceredigion and Vale of Glamorgan to find new ways to deliver public transport
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
51 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Complaints and fraud
Raise a complaint
You can raise a complaint using the online complaints form.
Children, young people or their representatives can follow a children and young people friendly complaints procedure (external link).
Alternatively, you can call the Welsh Government Complaints reporting line on 02920 801378 or please download and complete the form below and post it to:
Central Complaints Unit,
You may complain if:
- you are concerned about the use of public funds
- you are dissatisfied with a service we have provided
- you believe we have been rude, unprofessional, unreasonable or refused to answer reasonable questions
- we knowingly gave false or misleading information.
You can report fraud using the online fraud reporting form.
Alternatively you can call the Welsh Government fraud reporting line on 02920 826480 or download and complete the form below and post it to:
Central Complaints Unit,
You should report fraud if you:
- have knowledge of a person(s) you know or reasonably believe is involved in fraudulent activity against or that impacts upon the Welsh Government
- have been told by another person of a fraud being committed against the Welsh Government
- have evidence of fraud against the Welsh Government
- believe you have evidence or knowledge of fraud, or suspect fraud against the Welsh Government, but are unsure and would like to talk to someone in confidence about it.
If your report is in relation to fraud within the NHS in Wales you can report by either calling the NHS Fraud & Corruption Reporting Line 0800 028 40 60 or on line to the Manager of NHS Counter Fraud in Wales Graham.Dainty@cfsms.gsi.gov.uk