Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
Open Resolution - a new financial services company is setting up its head office and operations centre in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Minister announces new appointments to Sport Wales board
- “Wales’ unique family intervention programme is helping to keep families together” – Gwenda Thomas
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- New financial services company to open head office in Cardiff creating nearly ninety new jobs
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
50 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Complaints and fraud
Raise a complaint
You can raise a complaint using the online complaints form.
Children, young people or their representatives can follow a children and young people friendly complaints procedure (external link).
Alternatively, you can call the Welsh Government Complaints reporting line on 02920 801378 or please download and complete the form below and post it to:
Central Complaints Unit,
You may complain if:
- you are concerned about the use of public funds
- you are dissatisfied with a service we have provided
- you believe we have been rude, unprofessional, unreasonable or refused to answer reasonable questions
- we knowingly gave false or misleading information.
You can report fraud using the online fraud reporting form.
Alternatively you can call the Welsh Government fraud reporting line on 02920 826480 or download and complete the form below and post it to:
Central Complaints Unit,
You should report fraud if you:
- have knowledge of a person(s) you know or reasonably believe is involved in fraudulent activity against or that impacts upon the Welsh Government
- have been told by another person of a fraud being committed against the Welsh Government
- have evidence of fraud against the Welsh Government
- believe you have evidence or knowledge of fraud, or suspect fraud against the Welsh Government, but are unsure and would like to talk to someone in confidence about it.
If your report is in relation to fraud within the NHS in Wales you can report by either calling the NHS Fraud & Corruption Reporting Line 0800 028 40 60 or on line to the Manager of NHS Counter Fraud in Wales Graham.Dainty@cfsms.gsi.gov.uk