Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
2 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Public Audit (Wales) Act 2013
The Act provides for more open and effective governance of the Auditor General for Wales (AGW) and the Wales Audit Office (WAO) while protecting the AGW’s independence from the Welsh Government and Assembly. It also consolidates the legislation relating to the current AGW and the audit and examination functions of devolved persons and bodies in Wales.
The Act strengthens and improves the accountability and governance of the AGW and the WAO, and consolidates legislation applicable to the AGW’s audit and value for money, whilst protecting the AGW’s independence.
Full details of the Act are available from the National Assembly for Wales (external website).