Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
41 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Education Local Statutory Instruments
This document is an RTF/DOC file, and requires downloading and viewing in your word–processing program.
This Order will facilitate the strategic alliance between The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and the University of Glamorgan with a view to strengthening the competitive position of the College. This Order is being made under Sections 127 and 128 of the Education Reform Act 1988.
This Order dissolves the further education corporation established to conduct Merthyr Tydfil College. It provides for its property, rights and liabilities to transfer to the University of Glamorgan and secures the rights of its employees by applying section 26(2) to (4) of the Further and Higher Ed ...
This Order is called the Aberdare College (Dissolution) Order 2002 and comes into force on 1st January 2003.