Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
Deputy Minister for Skills and Technology, Ken Skates, has welcomed latest figures showing Jobs Growth Wales has now created over 12,400 job opportunities, with 9,700 young people filling these jobs.
- Hi-tech system developed in Wales designed to support clinical trials for cell therapy and regenerative medicine
- Lord Mayor of London hears of compelling proposition to attract financial and professional services firms to Wales
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This document is an RTF/DOC file, and requires downloading and viewing in your word–processing program.
This Order will facilitate the strategic alliance between The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and the University of Glamorgan with a view to strengthening the competitive position of the College. This Order is being made under Sections 127 and 128 of the Education Reform Act 1988.
This Order dissolves the further education corporation established to conduct Merthyr Tydfil College. It provides for its property, rights and liabilities to transfer to the University of Glamorgan and secures the rights of its employees by applying section 26(2) to (4) of the Further and Higher Ed ...
This Order is called the Aberdare College (Dissolution) Order 2002 and comes into force on 1st January 2003.