Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
Economy Minister Edwina Hart officially unveiled Alert Logic’s new state-of-the-art European HQ and Security Operations Centre in Cardiff
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Affordable housing provision
- Assembly Learning Grants (ALG) awarded to Welsh domiciled further education students
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Education Maintenance Allowance and Assembly Learning Grant
- Great Britain Day Visits Survey
- Great Britain Tourism Survey
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Reserves held by schools
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Education Local Statutory Instruments
This document is an RTF/DOC file, and requires downloading and viewing in your word–processing program.
This Order will facilitate the strategic alliance between The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and the University of Glamorgan with a view to strengthening the competitive position of the College. This Order is being made under Sections 127 and 128 of the Education Reform Act 1988.
This Order dissolves the further education corporation established to conduct Merthyr Tydfil College. It provides for its property, rights and liabilities to transfer to the University of Glamorgan and secures the rights of its employees by applying section 26(2) to (4) of the Further and Higher Ed ...
This Order is called the Aberdare College (Dissolution) Order 2002 and comes into force on 1st January 2003.