Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
First Minister news conference
- Extra Safe Routes in Communities funding for Bridgend schools
- Ground-breaking North Wales clothing export centre opened
- First Minister news conference
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
22 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This is a Direction from the Minister for Environment, Sustainability and Housing to the Environment Agency.
These Directions set out a new permitted level of noise, which may be emitted during night hours from any dwelling or licensed premises for the purposes of an offence under the Noise Act 1996. The Directions are being made under section 5 of the Noise Act 1996.
This Approval gives approval for the types of devices used for the purposes of the Noise Act 1996 and the conditions subject to which that approval is given, such as how the measuring devices will be calibrated. The Approval is being made under section 6 of the Noise Act 1996.
This legislation provides updated guidance to Local Authorities and the Environment Agency in their application of the contaminated land regime following the coming into force of The Radioactive Contaminated Land (Modifications of Enactments) (Wales) Regulations 2006 and The Contaminated Land (Wale ...