Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
“Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
Wales’ Finance Minister Jane Hutt has responded to the UK Government’s Autumn Statement – saying that it has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales.
- New guidance on care and support for over 65s
- Independent report revealed at the Event Wales International Conference 2013 outlines positive impact of games and events for Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
62 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Improving public services
Page 1 of 1 « Prev| Page: 1 | Next »
27 September 2011
Local Government and Communities Minister, Carl Sargeant sets out the way forward for public service reform in Wales.
08 July 2011
Carl Sargeant opens the refurbished accommodation facilities at the Fire-fighter Training Centre at Earlswood in Briton Ferry.
27 June 2011
Minister for Local Government and Communities, launched the link up of Fire and Rescue Service control rooms across Wales today.
22 June 2011
A pot worth £6.03 million has been shared between a number of organisations to help them deliver top class public services while running as efficiently as possible.
16 February 2011
The Minister for Business and Budget has confirmed that £14 million will be available next year, with further allocations in the following two years
27 January 2011
Business and Budget minister visits Wrexham to see a project that will make significant savings.
24 January 2011
Welsh Local authorities and trades unions have signed a voluntary agreement to work together on managing the impact of the UK Government’s public spending cuts on jobs and services in Wales.
07 January 2011
A £13million investment to drive forward innovation in the delivery of public services across counties in west Wales and the Valleys has been announced by the Minister for Business and Budget.
News by search
News by topic
- All topics
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- First Minister
- Health and social care
- Housing and community
- Improving public services
- Local government
- Older people
- Sustainable development
- Welsh language