Learning for excellence
We provide a range of opportunities designed to develop people, organisations and systems. Our overarching aim is to create better and more joined up Public Services - an integral part of the Making the Connections, the Welsh Government's strategy for improving Public Services in Wales.
We have identified the following five strategic objectives:
- To support and help build the capacity of managers and leaders working at all levels of public service to improve the delivery of services
- To facilitate public service organisations to work in collaboration and partnership with each other and other stakeholders in the interests of delivering improved services
- To ensure probity and good governance in the arrangements for designing and delivering PSMW services and products
- To support public service organisations in becoming fit for purpose, meeting stakeholder expectations, and delivering efficient and effective services
- To ensure stakeholder groups and individuals are clearly and accurately informed about the role of PSMW and the services and products available