Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Deputy Minister in Scotland to capitalise on Wales’ Ryder Cup legacy
Deputy Minister for Culture, Sport and Tourism in Scotland to capitalise on the Ryder Cup and promote Wales as a high quality golf destination.
- 500 jobs and training opportunities created for the long-term unemployed
- More than 12,000 young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
- Deputy Minister in Scotland to capitalise on Wales’ Ryder Cup legacy
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
15 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds
RSS feeds allow information to be sent to you instead of having to search for the information yourself. This means you can be informed of the latest news from your favourite topics and pages on the site without having to visit them to check for updates. It’s like getting a postal subscription to your favourite magazine.
Select an RSS feed from the list below. Further instructions can be found opposite.
Select from the RSS feeds below: