Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- TB compensation
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
54 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- In 2012-13, local authorities reported 2,042 additional affordable housing units had been delivered across Wales. Whilst this is a fall of 16 per cent compared with 2011-12, the total delivered since April 2011 represents 60 per cent of the Welsh Government’s target on affordable housing provision.
- The number of affordable housing units delivered with capital grant funding has fallen during 2012-13 accounting for 62 per cent of all units delivered compared with 64 per cent in 2011-12.
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) continued to make the largest contribution to additional affordable housing in Wales, delivering 83 per cent of all additional affordable housing provision during 2012-13 (1,704 units).
- A total of 481(r) affordable housing units, a slight increase on 2011-12, were delivered on land made available by the public sector during 2012-13, half of which was on land made available by local authorities.
(r) revised on 6 November 2013.
The figures shown for the number of additional affordable housing units delivered on public sector land during 2012-13 have been revised. Due to a processing error the original release incorrectly stated that a total of 431 additional affordable housing units were delivered on public sector land during 2012-13 however the correct figure was 481 units. Data were revised on 6 November 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 5055