Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- In 2012-13, local authorities reported 2,042 additional affordable housing units had been delivered across Wales. Whilst this is a fall of 16 per cent compared with 2011-12, the total delivered since April 2011 represents 60 per cent of the Welsh Government’s target on affordable housing provision.
- The number of affordable housing units delivered with capital grant funding has fallen during 2012-13 accounting for 62 per cent of all units delivered compared with 64 per cent in 2011-12.
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) continued to make the largest contribution to additional affordable housing in Wales, delivering 83 per cent of all additional affordable housing provision during 2012-13 (1,704 units).
- A total of 481(r) affordable housing units, a slight increase on 2011-12, were delivered on land made available by the public sector during 2012-13, half of which was on land made available by local authorities.
(r) revised on 6 November 2013.
The figures shown for the number of additional affordable housing units delivered on public sector land during 2012-13 have been revised. Due to a processing error the original release incorrectly stated that a total of 431 additional affordable housing units were delivered on public sector land during 2012-13 however the correct figure was 481 units. Data were revised on 6 November 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 5055