Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
Primary school pupils from Wales are to be given the opportunity to write a personal message to the NATO world leaders about their hopes for the future.
- Minister visits North Wales Fire and Rescue Authority
- Superfast broadband rolling-out across Pembrokeshire
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Postcards from the children of Wales to NATO world leaders
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
73 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
- In 2012-13, local authorities reported 2,042 additional affordable housing units had been delivered across Wales. Whilst this is a fall of 16 per cent compared with 2011-12, the total delivered since April 2011 represents 60 per cent of the Welsh Government’s target on affordable housing provision.
- The number of affordable housing units delivered with capital grant funding has fallen during 2012-13 accounting for 62 per cent of all units delivered compared with 64 per cent in 2011-12.
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) continued to make the largest contribution to additional affordable housing in Wales, delivering 83 per cent of all additional affordable housing provision during 2012-13 (1,704 units).
- A total of 481(r) affordable housing units, a slight increase on 2011-12, were delivered on land made available by the public sector during 2012-13, half of which was on land made available by local authorities.
(r) revised on 6 November 2013.
The figures shown for the number of additional affordable housing units delivered on public sector land during 2012-13 have been revised. Due to a processing error the original release incorrectly stated that a total of 431 additional affordable housing units were delivered on public sector land during 2012-13 however the correct figure was 481 units. Data were revised on 6 November 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 5055