Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Aggregate agricultural output and income
An annual report which includes information on agricultural output, Gross Value Added (GVA) from agriculture and total Income From Farming (TIFF).
The latest release updates the statistics previously released on 28 February 2012.
The key points from the latest release are:
- TIFF fell 48% between 2011 and 2012 to £123.6 million
- the value of output from the sheep sector fell 11% in 2012 due to a fall in the average price for lambs during the latter part of the year and reduced marketings, this contributed to a marginal fall in the value of agricultural output
- the impact of the fall in the value of agricultural output was intensified by a 7% increase in input costs and a fall in the value of subsidy payments to the sector
- GVA from agriculture in 2012 was £214.4 million, down from £300.4 million in 2011 (a drop of 29%)
Tel: 029 2082 5051