Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
More than 3,000 fewer people died from the effects of stroke between 2010 and 2012 than in 2002-04 thanks to improvements in Wales’ stroke services.
- Minister commissions review of local authority spending
- New steps to improve how Welsh NHS handles complaints
- More people surviving, fewer people dying from stroke in Wales – new report reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes data on pharmacies, prescriptions dispensed and pharmaceutical services offered.
- There were 714 community pharmacies in Wales on 31 March 2014, up 2 from 712 on 31 March 2013, although in general the total number changes little from year to year.
- There were 4 appliance contractors in Wales on 31 March 2014.
- 71.2 million prescription items were dispensed by community pharmacies in 2013-14, up by 2.9% from 2012-13.
- 95.7% of pharmacies were accredited to provide Medicine Use Review services and 93.0% a Discharge Medicines Review service in 2013-14.
- The proportion of community pharmacies accredited to provide various enhanced services has risen steadily since 2005-06.
Tel: 029 2082 5039