Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
First Minister Carwyn Jones and the Welsh Language Commissioner Meri Huws have welcomed the publication of an in-depth survey of how people are using the Welsh language.
- ‘Choose Pharmacy’ pilot ‘shows potential’ in improving access to local health services, report finds
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
85 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Also to provide a suite of reports exploring how ambitious we could be in seeking to maximise the use of existing data for Wales.
Release date: 31 January 2014
This project linked multiple health data sets with the National Pupil Database and flagged households containing an eligible child (0-3 years). As well as a set of control cases, in order to identify any differences in health and educational outcomes for Flying Start families compared with the ‘Next Most Deprived’ families.
Journey mapping for patients with multiple chronic health conditions
Release date: 6 December 2013
This project selected a set of patients with chronic conditions (stroke, diabetes) and linked multiple health data sets in order to attempt to identify groups of patients with similar treatment ‘pathways’ in order to inform policy.
Examining fuel poverty using Home Energy Efficiency Data and routinely collected health data
Release date: 6 December 2013
This project linked Home Energy Efficiency Data to multiple health data sets in order to identify any differences in health outcomes for residents before and after the implementation of home energy efficiency interventions.
Tel: 029 2082 6229