Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
The announcement of £2bn of EU funding for Wales over the next seven years is good news for Wales and will have a real impact on the Welsh economy, says Finance Minister.
- New report sees progress being made in tackling substance misuse
- First Minister begins visit to strengthen links with India
- Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Implementation of the amended batteries directive 2013/56/EU
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Also to provide a suite of reports exploring how ambitious we could be in seeking to maximise the use of existing data for Wales.
Release date: 31 January 2014
This project linked multiple health data sets with the National Pupil Database and flagged households containing an eligible child (0-3 years). As well as a set of control cases, in order to identify any differences in health and educational outcomes for Flying Start families compared with the ‘Next Most Deprived’ families.
Journey mapping for patients with multiple chronic health conditions
Release date: 6 December 2013
This project selected a set of patients with chronic conditions (stroke, diabetes) and linked multiple health data sets in order to attempt to identify groups of patients with similar treatment ‘pathways’ in order to inform policy.
Examining fuel poverty using Home Energy Efficiency Data and routinely collected health data
Release date: 6 December 2013
This project linked Home Energy Efficiency Data to multiple health data sets in order to identify any differences in health outcomes for residents before and after the implementation of home energy efficiency interventions.
Tel: 029 2082 6229