Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
47 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Also to provide a suite of reports exploring how ambitious we could be in seeking to maximise the use of existing data for Wales.
Release date: 31 January 2013
This project linked multiple health data sets with the National Pupil Database and flagged households containing an eligible child (0-3 years). As well as a set of control cases, in order to identify any differences in health and educational outcomes for Flying Start families compared with the ‘Next Most Deprived’ families.
Journey mapping for patients with multiple chronic health conditions
Release date: 6 December 2014
This project selected a set of patients with chronic conditions (stroke, diabetes) and linked multiple health data sets in order to attempt to identify groups of patients with similar treatment ‘pathways’ in order to inform policy.
Examining fuel poverty using Home Energy Efficiency Data and routinely collected health data
Release date: 6 December 2014
This project linked Home Energy Efficiency Data to multiple health data sets in order to identify any differences in health outcomes for residents before and after the implementation of home energy efficiency interventions.
Tel: 029 2082 6229