Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Also to provide a suite of reports exploring how ambitious we could be in seeking to maximise the use of existing data for Wales.
Release date: 31 January 2014
This project linked multiple health data sets with the National Pupil Database and flagged households containing an eligible child (0-3 years). As well as a set of control cases, in order to identify any differences in health and educational outcomes for Flying Start families compared with the ‘Next Most Deprived’ families.
Journey mapping for patients with multiple chronic health conditions
Release date: 6 December 2013
This project selected a set of patients with chronic conditions (stroke, diabetes) and linked multiple health data sets in order to attempt to identify groups of patients with similar treatment ‘pathways’ in order to inform policy.
Examining fuel poverty using Home Energy Efficiency Data and routinely collected health data
Release date: 6 December 2013
This project linked Home Energy Efficiency Data to multiple health data sets in order to identify any differences in health outcomes for residents before and after the implementation of home energy efficiency interventions.
Tel: 029 2082 6229