Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones has today welcomed the Wales Bill receiving Royal Assent.
- Plans to strengthen teacher assessment will help drive up standards
- Welsh Government CSOs safety drive
- Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Travelling to better health
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Annual Population Survey (APS)
- Democracy and community governance
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of community and town councils in Wales
- Educational destinations of Key Stage 4 and post-16 learners
- Regional gross value added (GVA) and sub-regional gross value added - Production approach
- Student support applications for higher education
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Evaluation of the Disability Living Allowance Take-up Campaign for Children in Wales
The aims of this evaluation were to estimate the impact that the Campaign had in generating additional benefit take-up to date, gauge the likely future impact of the Campaign and evaluate the implementation of the Campaign.
For further information please contact Ceri Greenall on 02920 82 5872.