Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
47 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Evaluation of the Disability Living Allowance Take-up Campaign for Children in Wales
The aims of this evaluation were to estimate the impact that the Campaign had in generating additional benefit take-up to date, gauge the likely future impact of the Campaign and evaluate the implementation of the Campaign.
For further information please contact Ceri Greenall on 02920 82 5872.