Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
Emergency ambulance services will benefit from an £11m funding boost from the Welsh Government, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford announced today.
- Beaumaris to benefit from £1.2m coastal flood defence scheme
- Deputy Minister to raise dairy concerns in Brussels
- Health Minister announces £11m funding boost for emergency ambulance services
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Consultation on the Code of Guidance to Local Authorities on the Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness 2015
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
0 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) offers a number of training opportunities each contributing towards strategic improvement and support for development skills and capacity in the Welsh economy and within Welsh businesses and organisations.
This report provides an update to the interim evaluation and draws on:
- analysis of project performance data (for the period 1st July 2012 to 30th September 2013)
- analysis of database records for ELMS supported businesses (for the period 1st September 2012 to 31st July 2013)
- a telephone survey with a sample of 500 businesses supported by ELMS
- telephone re-interviews with 88 supported businesses first interviewed in 2012
- qualitative visits to supported businesses (32 from the 2013 evaluation cohort and re-visits to 15 from the 2012 cohort)
- analysis of learner data from ELMS participants from the 2012 ESF Leavers’ Survey.
It is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Tel: 029 2082 1636