Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
57 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fire and rescue service performance
An annual which Includes information on fires attended, deaths due to fires, malicious false alarms, female firefighters
- There were 11,437 fires attended by the Fire and Rescue Services in Wales, a decrease of 30 per cent compared with 2011-12.
- There were 6,399 deliberate fires started in Wales, a decrease of 40 per cent compared to 2011-12 and 68 per cent less than in 2004-05.
- There were 17 deaths due to fires in Wales; 6 fewer than in 2011-12 and lower than the annual average since 2004-05 (around 22).
- There were 217 injuries attended by the Fire and Rescue Service in Wales, a reduction of 8 per cent compared to 2011-12 (the lowest in the shown time series), but part of a fluctuating series in a range of 217 to 310 injuries per year since 2006-07.
- In 30 per cent of dwelling fires there was no fire detection equipment, a 4 percentage points reduction compared to 2011-12.
- There were 2,706 malicious false alarm calls during the year; this has dropped by 11 per cent compared with 2011-12 and by 48 per cent since 2004-05.
Tel: 029 2080 1157