Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
More Welsh companies winning major public sector contracts, Jane Hutt reveals
More Welsh companies are winning major public sector contracts in Wales thanks to action being taken by the Welsh Government to simplify the procurement process.
- Minister asks farmers to have their say on EIDCymru
- Play to highlight Modern Slavery issues to AMs
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- More Welsh companies winning major public sector contracts, Jane Hutt reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
44 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report which present information on enrolled learners and their activities by age, gender, mode of study, type of programme and level of study.
- 179,290 learners were enrolled at further education institutions (FEI) during 2011/12, 3.8 per cent fewer than in 2010/11.
- There was a 27 per cent decrease in FE learner numbers in total at Further and Higher Education institutions between December 2005 and December 2011.
- 90 per cent of learning activities at FEIs were completed and 91 per cent of the completed activities with an assessable outcome were attained.
- 35,560 learners pursued a Local Authority Community Learning activity in 2011/12 (including those enrolled at FEIs but taught by local authority staff), 7.5 per cent fewer than in the previous year.
- 53,430 learners were engaged in work-based learning provision at FEIs and other training providers in 2011/12, 6.3 per cent fewer than in 2010/11.
- 66 per cent of learners leaving their most recent work-based learning programme in 2011/12 went into current or new employment.
Tel: 029 2082 5139