Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Credit Union savers make a million for Christmas
- Nut free celebration cakes are a recipe for success
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Welsh declaration of the rights of older people
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
An annual report which includes information on type of fire, casualties, damage and source.
- The Welsh Fire and Rescue Services attended 4,891 grassland, woodland and crop fires in 2011-12, a decrease of 31 per cent on 2010-11. Although the numbers of these fires are prone to fluctuation, this figure is the second lowest since 2001-02.
- In 2011-12, there were 255 primary grassland, woodland and crop fires, a fall of 9 per cent compared with the previous year, and 4,636 secondary grassland, woodland and crop fires, a fall of 32 per cent.
- In 2011-12 four-fifths of primary and secondary fires on grassland, woodland and crop were started deliberately.
- Almost three quarters, woodland and crop fires occurred in the spring months April, May and March in 2011-12.
- Of the grassland, woodland and crop fires in 2011-12, 54 percent were in South Wales, 29 percent were in Mid and West Wales and 17 percent were in North Wales
- There were 9 non-fatal casualties but no fatal casualties from grassland, woodland and crop fires in Wales in 2011-12.
- In 2011-12, more than half of grassland, woodland and crop fires damaged less than 20 square metres, a greater proportion than in the previous year, although the number of these fires has fallen by a quarter.
- In over a third of the primary grassland, woodland and crop fires in 2011-12 the source of ignition was matches or candles.
Tel: 029 2082 6699