Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
41 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information on the number of dwellings demolished, houses in multiple occupation and the condition of residential properties.
- The number of dwellings demolished across Wales decreased for the second year in a row. During 2012-13, 118 dwellings were demolished, however demolitions still remain above the low recorded in 2008-09.
- During 2012-13, a fifth more dwellings were assessed by local authorities under the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) than in the previous year. Of those that were assessed the percentage that contained at least one Category 1 hazard fell from 40 per cent in 2011-12 to 36 per cent in 2012-13.
- Over the last three years, of those dwellings assessed under HHSRS those occupied by a single household (non-HMOs) were more likely to contain at least one Category 1 hazard than dwellings occupied by multiple households (HMOs).
- The overall number of licensed HMOs across Wales has been steadily increasing since 2007-08 as local authorities have identified new mandatory HMOs and made increased use of additional licensing powers. However local authorities estimate that the total number of HMOs in 2012-13 has fallen for the second year in a row.
Tel: 029 2082 5055