Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
International investment conference to be held in Wales
Wales is to host an international investment conference which will create jobs and growth for the UK
- £4m of Welsh Government funding for new ambulances
- First Minister and Secretary of State for Wales to showcase Welsh business, education and tourism ahead of NATO Summit
- International investment conference to be held in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
45 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A quarterly report which show the short term movements in the output of industries in the production and construction sectors within Wales.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Production for Wales shows a 1.2 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 0.8 per cent. The rise over the longer term in both Wales and the UK was largely accounted for by an increase in Transport Equipment. The short term quarterly movements fell in Wales (down 3.4 per cent) whilst the UK increased (up 0.7 per cent).
- The longer term trend for the Index of Construction for Wales shows a 5.8 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 4.5 per cent. The short term quarterly movements in the construction industry show output fell in Wales (down 3.6 per cent) but increased for the UK (up 1.5 per cent).
Tel: 029 2082 5017