Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
Businesses in the seven Welsh Enterprise Zones are being invited to bid for more than £3 million in the latest round of a Welsh Government Business Rate scheme.
- Welsh Ministers take hard line to end FGM in Wales
- NHS Wales Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Third round of Enterprise Zones Business Rates Scheme opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
45 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which show the short term movements in the output of industries in the production and construction sectors within Wales.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Production for Wales shows a 3.1 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output fell, down 1.6 per cent. The rise over the longer term in Wales was largely accounted for by increases in Electricity, Gas and Water Supply. In the UK, the fall was largely accounted for by Mining & Quarrying and Machinery & equipment. The short term quarterly movements fell in Wales (down 2.3 per cent) whilst the UK increased (up 0.6 per cent).
- The longer term trend for the Index of Construction for Wales shows a 8.7 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output fell by 1.3 per cent. The short term quarterly movements in the construction industry show output increased in both Wales and the UK (up 2.8 per cent and 2.7 per cent respectively).
StatsWales tables will be published in due course.
Tel: 029 2082 5017