Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
48 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report showing data on the mode of transport used by students and travel casualties.
The key points from this release are:
- the School Transport 2009-10 survey showed that 110,400 students used the learner travel as provided by local authorities on 1 September 2009
- 90 per cent of single decker buses in use on the date of the survey (1 September 2009) had seat belts fitted compared to 35 per cent of double decker buses
- 92 per cent of double decker buses in use on the date of the survey were registered before 1 October 2001
- 91 per cent of domestic addresses in Wales are within 3 mile road distance of at least 1 primary school, with 81 per cent of domestic addresses in Wales within 3 mile road distance of at least 1 secondary school
- killed or seriously injured (KSI) school pupil casualties have decreased by 31 per cent over the period 2005-09, with slight casualties decreasing by 29 per cent over the same period
- 61 per cent of child casualties on a journey to or from school in 2008-09 occurred when a child walked to school, compared to 20 per cent as a passenger in a car and 10 per cent as a passenger in a bus or coach.
Tel: 029 2082 6960