Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
- Independent Living Fund – future arrangements to support recipients in Wales
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Following publication, a data coding error was identified. This error concerned the incorrect categorisation of two learning providers as Further Education Institutions instead of Work Based Learning Consortia. As such, Table 2 of this bulletin, along with the associated bullet points, has been revised.
- The total number of Welsh domiciled learners was 6 per cent lower in 2011/12 than in 2010/11.
- In 2011/12 there were 278,510 learners domiciled in Wales and pursuing learning at a further education (FE) institution, other training provider, local authority community learning provider, or FE institution or provider located in England.
- 65 per cent of learners were enrolled at Welsh FE institutions (including their training subsidiaries), 14 per cent were enrolled at other training providers, 7 per cent were enrolled at local authority community learning providers, 11 per cent were enrolled at school sixth forms and 3 per cent were enrolled at English providers.
Tel: 029 2082 6556