Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes data on the number of children by age, gender and time on register.
- There were 2,950 children (including unborn children) on child protection registers at 31 March 2013. This was a slight increase compared with 31 March 2012 and represents a rate of 47 children per 10,000 population aged under 18.
- There were 1,535 boys, 1,395 girls and 20 unborn children on the registers at 31 March 2013. 45 per cent of children on child protection registers were aged under 5.
- The highest number of registrations was shown in categories involving neglect (43 per cent) and the lowest in categories of sexual abuse (6 per cent) (note that registrations may state more than one category of abuse).
- There were 4,175 children added to registers during the year ending 31 March 2013, an increase of 8 per cent from the previous year.
- The number of children removed from the registers during the year increased by 6 per cent to 4,110.
Tel: 029 2082 3625