Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
Featured consultation »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
3 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Strategic Indicators (NSI)
The data for 2013-14 NSIs showed an overall picture of improvement over 2012-13 in the performance measured by the Welsh average, with an improvement in performance for twenty indicators. However ten indicators showed a decline in performance.
Where applicable, the Welsh average between 2012-13 and 2013-14
- Improved in six out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Improved in all of the three indicators for housing.
- Improved in seven out of the eight comparable indicators for education.
- Improved in three out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport.
- Improved in one out of the two comparable indicators for leisure and culture.
- Declined in six out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Declined in one comparable indicator in each of the following: planning and regulatory services, education, environment and transport, leisure and culture.
Tel: 029 2082 3234