Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
International investment conference to be held in Wales
Wales is to host an international investment conference which will create jobs and growth for the UK
- £4m of Welsh Government funding for new ambulances
- First Minister and Secretary of State for Wales to showcase Welsh business, education and tourism ahead of NATO Summit
- International investment conference to be held in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
45 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
National Strategic Indicators (NSI)
The data for 2012-13 NSIs showed an overall picture of improvement over 2011-12 in the performance measured by the Welsh average, with an improvement in performance for eleven indicators and five indicators showing a decline in performance. Seven indicators are not directly comparable to previous years due to a change in definition and there are also seven new indicators.
Where applicable, the Welsh average between 2011-12 and 2012-13
- Improved in three out of the five comparable indicators for social care.
- Improved in all three indicators for housing.
- Improved in three out of the five comparable indicators for education.
- Improved in the two comparable indicators for environment and transport.
- Declined in the one comparable indicator for leisure and culture.
Tel: 029 2082 6292