Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
Halen Môn is a unique and successful business which is helping to promote Wales and Anglesey the First Minister, Carwyn Jones, said today on a visit to the company.
- Royal Welch Fusiliers Museum safeguards valuable First World War memories
- Welsh Government support for ex- Remploy workers extended
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Halen Môn is recipe for success, says First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Proposals for the inshore crustacean fishery - Phase 1
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
55 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Data is released monthly on StatsWales. On a quarterly basis, we produce a report that includes the data for the previous three months, detailed commentary and information on the targets and any revisions.
Month ending February 2014
- 90.5 per cent of patients (466 out of 515) newly diagnosed with cancer via the Urgent Suspected Cancer route started definitive treatment within the target time of 62 days.
- 98.2 per cent of patients (752 out of 766) who were newly diagnosed with cancer not via the Urgent route started definitive treatment within the target time of 31 days.
- 2 of the 6 LHBs met the target that at least 95 per cent of patients newly diagnosed with cancer via the Urgent route should start definitive treatment within 62 days. 4 of the 6 LHBs met the target that at least 98 per cent of patients newly diagnosed with cancer not via the Urgent route should start definitive treatment within 31 days.
All figures relating to February 2014 are provisional. Note that there are small numbers in the monthly statistics; therefore care should be taken when interpreting percentages.
A quality report is available that has information about the methodology, how the data (monthly and quarterly) is released, definitions, information on disclosure and details on how revisions to the data are handled.
Tel: 029 2082 5016