Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
Public Service Minister Leighton Andrews AM is putting workforce matters at the centre of the public service reform agenda
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
- Welsh Government responds to Daily Mail claims on Welsh NHS
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS Direct Wales
A quarterly report showing the number of handled queries, including telephone and online contacts.
- 77,148 calls were made to NHS Direct Wales, of which 72,868 (94%) were to the main 0845 number.
- 56,033 calls were answered by NHS Direct Wales, of which 55,520 (94%) were on the main 0845 number.
- 10,353 calls were transferred to NHS Direct Wales, from the Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust, for clinical triage.
- 381 calls were answered (out of 383 made) from callers expressing a preference for the call to be taken in Welsh (around 0.7% of all calls answered).
- 292 on-line enquiries were made to the web-based enquiry service, 12% fewer than the number (330) in the April to June quarter of 2008.
- 1,096,712 visits were made to the NHS Direct Wales website, almost 10 times as many as in the April to June quarter of 2008 (113,046).
Tel: 029 2082 5039