Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones has today welcomed the Wales Bill receiving Royal Assent.
- Plans to strengthen teacher assessment will help drive up standards
- Welsh Government CSOs safety drive
- Royal Assent for Wales Bill delivers new financial powers says First Minister
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Travelling to better health
- Adoption and Children Act 2002 (Joint Adoption Arrangements)(Wales) Directions 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Annual Population Survey (APS)
- Democracy and community governance
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of community and town councils in Wales
- Educational destinations of Key Stage 4 and post-16 learners
- Regional gross value added (GVA) and sub-regional gross value added - Production approach
- Student support applications for higher education
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
NHS Direct Wales
A quarterly report showing the number of handled queries, including telephone and online contacts.
- 69,987 calls were made to NHS Direct Wales, of which 66,211 (95%) were to the main 0845 number.
- 54,629 calls were answered by NHS Direct Wales, of which 51,232 (94%) were on the main 0845 number.
- 11,642 calls were transferred to NHS Direct Wales, from the Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust, for clinical triage.
- 344 calls were answered (out of 348 made) from callers expressing a preference for the call to be taken in Welsh (around 0.6% of all calls answered).
- 321 on-line enquiries were made to the web-based enquiry service, 19% fewer than the number (397) in the July to September quarter of 2008.
- 888,078 visits were made to the NHS Direct Wales website, almost 8 times as many as in the July to September quarter of 2008 (112,889), but 19% down on the number (1,096,712) in the April to June quarter of 2014.
Tel: 029 2082 5039