Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
International investment conference to be held in Wales
Wales is to host an international investment conference which will create jobs and growth for the UK
- £4m of Welsh Government funding for new ambulances
- First Minister and Secretary of State for Wales to showcase Welsh business, education and tourism ahead of NATO Summit
- International investment conference to be held in Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
45 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Annual data which includes information about primary childhood immunisations and influenza, swine influenza and pneumococcal immunisation for older people.
- Immunisation coverage rates for the main childhood vaccinations have maintained a high level for the last 10 years.
- For the year ended 31 March 2013 more than 95 per cent of the children who reached their 1st birthday in the year had received their 5 in 1(1) immunisation, and were immunised against meningitis C and pneumococcal (PCV).
- For the year ended 31 March 2013 97 per cent of the children who reached their 2nd birthday in the year had received their 5 in 1(1) immunisation, and 97 per cent were immunised against meningitis C.
- Coverage rates for measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) are still recovering from the falls seen in the early 2000s. 90 per cent of the children who reached their 5th birthday in the year ended 31 March 2013 had been immunised with the second dose against MMR, the highest ever annual uptake of this vaccination at five years of age.
- 82 per cent of children reaching their 4th birthday were up to date(2) with their immunisations at this age.
- Uptake of 3 doses of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine in 2011/12 school year 8 girls was 87 per cent, up from 86 per cent in the previous year.
- During autumn/winter 2012-13, 68 per cent of people aged 65 or over were immunised against influenza and 50 per cent of people aged under 65 in ‘at risk’ groups. These figures represent either no or very little change since 2011-12.
- Diphtheria, tetanus, polio, pertussis (whooping cough), haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib).
- Completed 4 in 1 preschool booster, final dose of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine, the Hib/ MenC booster and second MMR dose by four years of age.
Tel: 029 2082 3598