Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
First Minister, Carwyn Jones and Economy Minister, Edwina Hart have today welcomed 620 new jobs which are being created in Bridgend by CGI with Welsh Government support.
- Minister launches Tenneco-Walker’s second factory in the Heads of the Valleys which will create 220 jobs
- Spot checks reveal no systemic concerns about patient care in Welsh hospitals
- CGI to bring 620 jobs to Bridgend thanks to Welsh Government Support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS staff vacancies
At 31 March 2011
- 85 NHS posts had been vacant for three months or more. This represents a 15 per cent decrease on the 101 vacancies reported six months earlier.
- These vacancies account for 0.2* per cent of all NHS posts, the same as six months earlier* and lower than 0.4 per cent a year ago.
Vacancies in different staff groups
- 45 (2.1* per cent) consultant posts – an increase from 11 (0.4* per cent) six months earlier.
- 41 in other staff groups – a decrease of 50 compared with six months earlier.
* Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board has reported no vacancies for 31 March 2011 or six months earlier and did not submit data. Therefore Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board is not included in the calculations for the percentage of all posts vacant at 31 March 2011 or six months earlier.
Tel: 029 2082 3625