Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
A legal obligation to report any child or adult believed to be at risk of abuse or neglect will be implemented in Wales in 2016, Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford today announced.
- “Get vaccinated against the flu”, Wales’ top doctor urges
- 0808 80 10 800 - 24 hour help for domestic abuse victims
- New powers to safeguard vulnerable children and adults in Wales
- Designation of Licensing authority under Part 1 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2015-16
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) (Consequential Provisions) Regulations 2015
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS staff vacancies
At 31 March 2011
- 85 NHS posts had been vacant for three months or more. This represents a 15 per cent decrease on the 101 vacancies reported six months earlier.
- These vacancies account for 0.2* per cent of all NHS posts, the same as six months earlier* and lower than 0.4 per cent a year ago.
Vacancies in different staff groups
- 45 (2.1* per cent) consultant posts – an increase from 11 (0.4* per cent) six months earlier.
- 41 in other staff groups – a decrease of 50 compared with six months earlier.
* Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board has reported no vacancies for 31 March 2011 or six months earlier and did not submit data. Therefore Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board is not included in the calculations for the percentage of all posts vacant at 31 March 2011 or six months earlier.
Tel: 029 2082 3625