National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Extra £425m for the Welsh NHS in a ‘Priorities for Wales’ Budget 2015-16
Jane Hutt, Minister for Finance & Government Business, today announced £425m of extra funding to the Welsh NHS in this year and next, in order to deliver high quality, sustainable health services.
- Welsh Government and Welsh Liberal Democrats: Joint Statement on Two-Year Budget agreement
- Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
- Extra £425m for the Welsh NHS in a ‘Priorities for Wales’ Budget 2015-16
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on Local Development Plans Process Review
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
75 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The latest release includes new data for Claimant Count (June 2014).
This is the last set of monthly bulletins, as pre-announced in previous bulletins following the consultation on proposals concerning the publication of official statistics which closed in early March. Within this consultation one of the proposals was to reduce the frequency of these bulletins from monthly to quarterly. We will move to publishing these bulletins on a quarterly basis with the first quarterly bulletin being published in October 2014. The ‘next update’ dates given throughout the bulletins relate to when new data for the dataset are next being released. StatsWales will still be updated at that time and can be accessed via the links provided.
Tel: 029 2082 5017