Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
- Stay safe online! Minister launches new E-Safety Tools & Resources
- Consultation into Public Service Staff Commission opens
- Alert Logic’s new Security Operations Centre launches in Cardiff and joins growing cluster of ‘cyber security’ firms
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Public Services Staff Commission
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Early Years Outcomes Framework
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings) (Wales) Regulations
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
School closures due to extreme weather conditions
A report on the number of schools closed, including data on school type and the duration of closure.
- The average number of days lost per school was 1.4.
- Only 3 schools were closed more than a week.
- 444 schools (26 per cent) did not close at all.
- Less than one in ten schools were closed for more than two days.
Tel: 029 2082 3599