Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
47 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
School closures due to extreme weather conditions
A report on the number of schools closed, including data on school type and the duration of closure.
- The average number of days lost per school was 1.4.
- Only 3 schools were closed more than a week.
- 444 schools (26 per cent) did not close at all.
- Less than one in ten schools were closed for more than two days.
Tel: 029 2082 3599