Review of the legislation managing the Welsh crustacean fisheries »The crustacean fisheries are the mainstay of the Welsh fishing industry, with £3.8 million worth of crustaceans landed into Wales in 2012.Learn more »
Minister opens improved M4 Junction 32 in Cardiff
Transport Minister Edwina Hart has officially opened the new M4 Junction 32 Westbound to A470 Northbound dedicated lane.
- Illegal tobacco detection dogs given more time to sniff thanks to Welsh Government funding boost
- Two weeks to give views on reform of local government
- Minister opens improved M4 Junction 32 in Cardiff
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
- Draft guidance on housing association board member remuneration
- Smoke-free private vehicles carrying children
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
25 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
School closures due to extreme weather conditions
A report on the number of schools closed, including data on school type and the duration of closure.
- The average number of days lost per school was 1.4.
- Only 3 schools were closed more than a week.
- 444 schools (26 per cent) did not close at all.
- Less than one in ten schools were closed for more than two days.
Tel: 029 2082 3599