Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.Learn more »
Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
First Minister Carwyn Jones and the Welsh Language Commissioner Meri Huws have welcomed the publication of an in-depth survey of how people are using the Welsh language.
- ‘Choose Pharmacy’ pilot ‘shows potential’ in improving access to local health services, report finds
- New Children’s Commissioner for Wales announced
- Survey on Welsh language use welcomed
- Raising the ambitions and educational attainment of children who are looked after in Wales
- Review of requirements for the trading of captive bred birds
- Amendments to the Government Guidance notes on the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009
- Sharing the location of TB infected farms
- Planning and related decisions of the Welsh Ministers
- Fire and Rescue Authority – Performance Indicators 2015-16 onwards
Featured consultation »Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
84 days left
Section highlightQualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- European Social Fund Local Service Board development and priority delivery project
- Evaluation of the Choose Pharmacy common ailments service
- Housing demolitions and hazards
- Regional economic and labour market profiles
- Welsh Government People Survey
- Welsh language use survey
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An report which includes information about possession orders, eviction warrants and anti-social behaviour.
- Since 2005-06 the number of possession orders and eviction warrants for all social landlords, have continued to fall, falling to 3,416 and 2,170 respectively during 2010-11.
- Over a third of eviction warrants each year result in tenants leaving their homes, the majority of which are single working-age adults.
- Over the last year the number of possession orders obtained per tenant by RSLs fell slightly and was just below the local authorities’ level.
- The number of eviction warrants per tenant has decreased for both RSLs and local authorities with the proportion for RSLs remaining lower.
- The number of anti-social behaviour orders has decreased by more than three quarters over the last year from 33 to 8 while the level of injunctions has continued to increase rising from 121 to 134 and well above the 2005-06 peak of 125.
Tel: 029 2082 5055