Encouraging recycling in Wales »The combined reuse, recycling and composting rate of local authority collected waste increased from 52% to 54% in 2013.Learn more »
New pay deal for NHS staff announced: All NHS staff in Wales to receive the living wage
The NHS in Wales will become a living wage employer, Health Minister Mark Drakeford announced today
- First Minister welcomes ‘significant’ Supreme Court ruling
- Evaluation of the Child Poverty Strategy report shows positive steps in place
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- New pay deal for NHS staff announced: All NHS staff in Wales to receive the living wage
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- The registration of further education teachers with the Education Workforce Council
- Standardised packaging of tobacco products: draft regulations
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Common Agricultural Policy Reform: Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015
- Capability of headteachers – guidance for schools
Featured consultation »Registration of further education teachers with the Education Workforce Council
85 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report that presents indicators on enabling change, climate change, sustainable use of resources, biodiversity, landscapres and seascapes, local environment and environmental hazards.
The bulletin presents information on the indicators monitoring progress against the Welsh Government’s Environment Strategy.
- Of the indicators that have been defined and where information exists, 46 per cent show a clear improvement.
- 33 of the 100 indicators show a clear improvement.
- 32 of the 100 indicators are stable or show no clear trend.
- 6 of the 100 indicators show a clear deterioration.
- 13 indicators have insufficient data (of which 7 are under development) and 16 indicators have no data beyond the baseline.
Tel: 029 2082 6768