Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Enhanced rights for older people in Wales move a step closer
The Welsh Government has announced its plans for a public consultation on proposals for a Declaration of the Rights of Older People.
- “£200m boost will accelerate Wales’ school re-building programme and support 23,000 jobs” – Jane Hutt
- Poor being stigmatised by welfare debate
- Enhanced rights for older people in Wales move a step closer
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
59 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Walking and cycling action plan
A report which includes data on the number of people walking and cycling to school and work.
It monitors progress towards meeting the targets from ‘A Walking and Cycling Action Plan for Wales 2009-2013’. These targets are:
- the first target is to increase the percentage of children who walk to school to match the UK National Average
- to triple the percentage of children cycling to school
- to increase the proportion of people who walk to work to 20 per cent from the baseline level of 10.3 per cent
- to triple the percentage of adults whose main mode of travel to work is cycling from the baseline level of 1.4 per cent
- to increase the number of people walking for recreation to 50 per cent; that doing any walking (over 2 miles) in the past four weeks
- to double the percentage of adults cycling for recreation from the baseline of 5 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 6960