Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
The Minister for Education and Skills Huw Lewis has issued a Statement: WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014.
- Voices of women could be lost in times of austerity Minister warns
- Haven Waterway Enterprise Zone is expanded
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Education Minister's statement on WJEC GCSE English Language unit outcomes from January 2014
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
47 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We're investing in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and broadband infrastructure for communities and businesses across Wales to support our economic and digital inclusion objectives.
We're working with communities, businesses and ICT suppliers to deliver value for money solutions allowing Welsh businesses and citizens to engage with the digital age.
Here you can find out more about our wide range of broadband initiatives, how to check your broadband speeds or if you have a broadband service but want a faster connection.
Next Generation Broadband for Wales / Superfast Cymru
Superfast Cymru is the largest partnership of its kind in the UK working to give, when combined with commercial roll-out, 96% of premises in Wales access to fast fibre broadband by 2016.
Access Broadband Cymru
The Access Broadband Cymru is aimed at those individuals, businesses and 3rd sector organizations across Wales that may not be served by the Superfast Cymru programme or where its roll-out has not yet commenced.
- A Superfast start to 2014: Major milestone reached as fast fibre broadband rolled out to 100,000 homes and businesses
- Superfast Cymru passes first anniversary milestone by revealing 100,000 fibre broadband target
- Internet short cut for Welsh village with the longest name
- New checker to provide latest news on Superfast Cymru Fibre Broadband Roll-Out