Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
More Welsh companies winning major public sector contracts, Jane Hutt reveals
More Welsh companies are winning major public sector contracts in Wales thanks to action being taken by the Welsh Government to simplify the procurement process.
- Minister asks farmers to have their say on EIDCymru
- Play to highlight Modern Slavery issues to AMs
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- More Welsh companies winning major public sector contracts, Jane Hutt reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Consultation on the Statutory Guidance on Securing Sufficient Play Opportunities
- EIDCymru: an electronic movement reporting system for sheep and goats - the identification of sheep and the current slaughter derogation
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
44 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
e-Business offers Information Communication Technology (ICT) support to Welsh businesses through various programmes.
Most business processes which are key to the successful running of an organisation can be made more efficient and successful through the integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Business processes include:
- stock control,
- information management, and,
- supply-chain management and resource planning.
Introducing and integrating these processes electronically can enable and improve business interaction, transaction and management between suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
How we can help
The introduction of ICT within businesses allows growth, reduces costs and increases profitability. Listed below are practical support programmes which can help Welsh businesses achieve these benefits.
Our e-Crime Wales programme shares and distributes information for Welsh businesses to conduct business online safely and securely. Find out more by visiting the e-Crime Wales website. (External link)
Business health check
Use our online form to register your business for a free ICT health check. If eligible, businesses can get independent, impartial advice from consultants who can look at opportunities for improving ICT use.
Digital Ecosystems-Learning Application Network (DE-LAN)
Sharing knowledge and experience across Europe on creating new types of digital networks for businesses. Find out more by visiting the DE-LAN website. (External link)
Comprehensive e-Business support package for ICT integration.