Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
Deputy Minister for Skills and Technology, Ken Skates, has welcomed latest figures showing Jobs Growth Wales has now created over 12,400 job opportunities, with 9,700 young people filling these jobs.
- Hi-tech system developed in Wales designed to support clinical trials for cell therapy and regenerative medicine
- Lord Mayor of London hears of compelling proposition to attract financial and professional services firms to Wales
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill passes National Assembly scrutiny
- Jobs Growth Wales ends its second year on a high: Nearly 10,000 job opportunities filled and counting
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Proposals concerning the publication of Sustainable Development Indicators statistical outputs
- Consultation on the regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Onshore oil exploration activities: integrated pollution prevention and control
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Consultation on the findings of the report on the Impact and Effect of the Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2010.
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
Featured consultation »Curriculum for Wales: Phase 1 - revised literacy and numeracy arrangements
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
e-Business offers Information Communication Technology (ICT) support to Welsh businesses through various programmes.
Most business processes which are key to the successful running of an organisation can be made more efficient and successful through the integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Business processes include:
- stock control,
- information management, and,
- supply-chain management and resource planning.
Introducing and integrating these processes electronically can enable and improve business interaction, transaction and management between suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
How we can help
The introduction of ICT within businesses allows growth, reduces costs and increases profitability. Listed below are practical support programmes which can help Welsh businesses achieve these benefits.
Our e-Crime Wales programme shares and distributes information for Welsh businesses to conduct business online safely and securely. Find out more by visiting the e-Crime Wales website. (External link)
Business health check
Use our online form to register your business for a free ICT health check. If eligible, businesses can get independent, impartial advice from consultants who can look at opportunities for improving ICT use.
Digital Ecosystems-Learning Application Network (DE-LAN)
Sharing knowledge and experience across Europe on creating new types of digital networks for businesses. Find out more by visiting the DE-LAN website. (External link)
Comprehensive e-Business support package for ICT integration.