Contingency planning for winter weather »Severe weather requires robust, collaborative planning between the Welsh Government and the public and private sectors in Wales.???megaMenu.featured_highlight.default.link_text??? »
Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
The number of people dying from diabetes-related conditions in Wales continues to fall
- Consultation launched on future of Welsh apprenticeships
- Minister takes action to protect Wales’ social housing stock
- Fewer people dying from diabetes in Wales – new report
Education and skillsQualified for life
Our new long-term vision for education for 3-19 year old learners in Wales.???megaMenu.featured_highlight.default.link_text??? »
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
- Consultation on the future of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – a White Paper for social housing.
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
- Health Standards Framework
- Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
- Revised Child Poverty Strategy for Wales
???megaMenu.consultaitons.featured.title??? »Age of sale for nicotine inhaling products: draft regulations
???megaMenu.section_highlight.title???Qualifications Wales BillThe Bill will establish Qualifications Wales as an independent regulator for qualifications and the qualification system in Wales.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.???megaMenu.featured_highlight.default.link_text??? »
???megaMenu.section_highlight.title???Project pipeline update
This 6th edition details over 370 investments across both public and private sectors with a value of more than £40bn.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.???megaMenu.featured_highlight.default.link_text??? »
- Statistics & Research
The National Science Academy (NSA) co-ordinates activities to interest people in science, technology, engineering and mathematics, the STEM subjects. It has a competitive grant scheme to help fund projects.
In this section you can find information on organisations based in Wales and UK-wide organisations who work in Wales. They provide a range of services. You can find out more about them from their websites. (The Welsh Government does not accept any responsibility for the content of any linked sites.)
This is not an exhaustive list of STEM activity taking place. We are at present carrying out a survey of STEM activity and STEM providers in Wales. We shall be publishing that information in summer 2012. If you would like to tell us about your activities, you can contact us by emailing NSA@Wales.GSI.Gov.uk