Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
48 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Delivering a Digital Wales is the Welsh Government's policy framework that draws together the key activities and interventions relating to the use and promotion of digital technologies in Wales.
The Directory lists digital projects, programmes and activities, referenced in the Digital Wales Delivery Plan.
An update on progress against objectives set out in Delivering a Digital Wales (2010).
Recommendations from the Digital Wales Advisory Network about a ‘Digital First’ approach to online services in Wales.
This report prepared by the University of Wales Newport outlines the methodology used during the study and the outcomes of the project.
The report is the Board’s first Annual Report. It includes details of the major issues and recommendations considered by the Board during 2011.
The Welsh Government’s outline framework for action for delivering a brighter digital future for everyone in Wales.
The ICT Strategy for the Public Sector in Wales sets out the technical approach, architecture, infrastructure and standards needed to implement Delivering a Digital Wales.
This delivery plan brings together the activities that will be delivered across the 5 theme areas.