Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
42 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This publication sets out future policy actions which will enable Wales to evolve into a highly skilled nation.
We provide impartial advice and guidance on meeting the training needs of businesses and the individuals they employ.
Information on minimising and dealing with waste in your business.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
We are supporting businesses in Wales
What we doWe provide support via the Business Wales website which provides general and specialist business advice as well as information and signposting services - sending you to the appropriate area for your enquiry.
Business Wales is a dedicated service providing:
- access to information
- gives support directly
- refers you to the private, public and third sector.
- start up a business
- run a business
- grow a business
- whether you’re entitled to finance, grants and support.
How to find out moreWebsite : Business.wales.gov.uk (external link)
Contact us by telephone 03000 6 03000
You can also 'subscribe to our newsletters' on the Business.Wales website (external link).