Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Enterprise Zones Wales
We aim to strengthen the competiveness of the Welsh economy through Enterprise Zones - not just replicate the approach taken in England.
Each area focuses on a key target sector. The sector approach is a crucial part of Welsh Government's continued commitment to creating jobs and sustainable growth.
And sets the role devolved government can play in providing the best conditions and framework to enable your company to grow and flourish.
There are seven confirmed locations:
- Cardiff - focusing on Financial and Professional Services sector
- Anglesey- focusing on the energy sector
- Deeside - focusing on the advanced manufacturing sector
- St Athan - Cardiff Airport Enterprise Zone - focusing on the aerospace sector
- Ebbw Vale - focusing on the advanced manufacturing sector
- Snowdonia- focusing on the Energy and Environment and ICT sectors
- Haven Waterway-focusing on the Energy and Environment sector