Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Tunnels investment to improve A55 resilience
Major improvements in the resilience and safety of the A55 will be carried out over the next three years as a result of capital investment by the Welsh Government.
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Building a world class qualifications system for Wales
- Tunnels investment to improve A55 resilience
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
58 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Enterprise Zones Wales
We aim to strengthen the competiveness of the Welsh economy through Enterprise Zones - not just replicate the approach taken in England.
Each area focuses on a key target sector. The sector approach is a crucial part of Welsh Government's continued commitment to creating jobs and sustainable growth.
And sets the role devolved government can play in providing the best conditions and framework to enable your company to grow and flourish.
There are seven confirmed locations:
- Cardiff - focusing on Financial and Professional Services sector
- Anglesey- focusing on the energy sector
- Deeside - focusing on the advanced manufacturing sector
- St Athan - Cardiff Airport Enterprise Zone - focusing on the aerospace sector
- Ebbw Vale - focusing on the advanced manufacturing sector
- Snowdonia- focusing on the Energy and Environment and ICT sectors
- Haven Waterway-focusing on the Energy and Environment sector