Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Report on increasing diversity in Local Government calls for co-ordinated action
Everybody involved in democracy in Wales should work together to help improve the numbers of people from under-represented groups standing for election to Local Government, a report has recommended.
- BioWales 2014 – the biggest and best event ever
- Expert group recommends new mortality data system for Wales
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Report on increasing diversity in Local Government calls for co-ordinated action
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Draft Playing Fields (Community Involvement in Disposal Decisions) (Wales) Regulations 2014 and Related Statutory Guidance
- Guidance on connecting properties to public sewers
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
50 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Value for Money Review: Welsh Social Enterprise Coalition
Independent report on the review of the value for money of the funding arrangements for Welsh Social Enterprise Coalition. (WSEC)
- The Wales Social Enterprise Coalition (WSEC) has not been able to provide the value for money that could have reasonably be expected from its financial and other support over the period 2009/10 – 2012/13.
- Although significant achievement and progress has been made in a number of key areas of activity including membership numbers; overall the activities delivered by the WSEC to date have fallen below or been behind expectation.
- The explicit aims and objectives underpinning the establishment of a representative body and champion for social enterprise in Wales, by and large remain relevant and appropriate.