Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
Jobs Growth Wales has now helped young people to start up 345 new businesses
- Next phase of Cardiff Capital Region Metro revealed
- Changes to moorland classification announced
- More young entrepreneurs share in Jobs Growth Wales success
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Undertaking Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessments guidance
- Draft Designing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Draft Managing Gypsy and Traveller Sites in Wales guidance
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Agricultural Waste Call for Evidence
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
41 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Admission of patients to mental health facilities
- End of foundation phase outcomes and National Curriculum teacher assessment of core subjects at Key Stages 2 and 3 - Revised
- Jobs Growth Wales
- National curriculum teacher assessments of the non-core subjects - Revised
- Patients in mental health hospitals and units
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This page provides details of Welsh schemes registered under the General Block Exemption Regulation (GBER).
To provide funding for English-language publishing with a Welsh cultural focus in order to ensure that a wide range of literature from Wales and about Wales is available to readers.
This scheme aims to facilitate the development of heritage and cultural properties, sites or locations where the intention is to enable improved access, interpretation, and usage of these assets.
The fund will provide support for scriptwriting, development, production, distribution and promotion of audio-visual works.
Details of the Welsh Government Training Scheme
Details of the Welsh Government Property Development Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation.
This scheme aims to provide capital investment support and employment support to companies in Wales.
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government Communities 2.0 Scheme General Block Exemption ref: X878/2009
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government Coalfields Social Enterprise Grant Scheme Ref: X759/2009
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government Environmental Protection Scheme Ref: X760/2009
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government Support for Employment (Disabled/Disadvantaged Workers) Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation Ref: X577/2009
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government Support for Entrepreneurship Scheme General Block Exemption Regulation Ref: X578/2009
This document provides details of the Wood Energy Business Scheme, General Block Exemption Regulation Ref: X507/2009
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government Research, Development and Innovation scheme General Block Exemption Regulation Ref: X329/2009
This document provides details of the Welsh Assembly Government SME Development Scheme Ref: X21/2009