Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
New report sees progress being made in tackling substance misuse
The ‘2014 Substance Misuse Annual Report’ outlines the progress being made to tackle substance misuse throughout Wales.
- Launch of Innovation Advisory Council for Wales
- First Minister begins visit to strengthen links with India
- New report sees progress being made in tackling substance misuse
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Review of the Childcare Sufficiency Assessment Duty on Local Authorities
- Travelling to better health
- Agricultural Sector (Wales) Act 2014: Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
State aid toolkit
The State aid toolkit is designed to give you a step by step guide on how to work your way through the State aid rules.
The toolkit adopts a ‘cradle to grave’ approach which takes people through the process of
- identifying when State aid is present;
- understanding what State aid can be awarded - to who, for what and how and under what cover;
- checking that support provided is in line with the identified State aid cover;
- ensuring transparency of State aid matters in offer letters;
- ensuring appropriate audit trail identified for reporting and monitoring purposes.