Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- School term dates regulations
- Draft Planning (Wales) Bill and Positive planning: proposals to reform the planning system in Wales
- Delivering Growth: An Action Plan for the Food and Drinks Industry 2014-2020
- Further review of the exceptions to regulations regarding the maximum length of fishing boats in the 0-6 nautical mile zone
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
65 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
State aid toolkit
The State aid toolkit is designed to give you a step by step guide on how to work your way through the State aid rules.
The toolkit adopts a ‘cradle to grave’ approach which takes people through the process of
- identifying when State aid is present;
- understanding what State aid can be awarded - to who, for what and how and under what cover;
- checking that support provided is in line with the identified State aid cover;
- ensuring transparency of State aid matters in offer letters;
- ensuring appropriate audit trail identified for reporting and monitoring purposes.