Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
A £24m European-backed programme to transform five railway stations across Wales has been announced by Transport Minister, Edwina Hart.
- Leading science innovation company signs up for Life Sciences Hub Wales
- “Autumn Statement has done little to change the challenging public finance outlook for Wales” – Jane Hutt
- Major £24m investment to transform five Welsh railway stations
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Proposals concerning the publication of official statistics
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
60 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We have a number of schemes to encourage children and young people to get active and take up sport.
Young people aged 16 and under can swim for free at certain times during school holidays.
Visit the Sports Council for Wales website to find out more.
The Dragon Sport initiative is designed to offer 7-11 year olds fun and enjoyable sporting opportunities.
Visit the Dragon Sport website for more information.
5x60 Secondary School sport programme
The 5x60 programme aims to increase the number of secondary-age pupils taking part in sport or physical activity for 60 minutes, at least five times a week.
Read more about the 5x60 programme on the Sports Council website.
Visit the 5x60 website for young people.
Raise Your Game
With videos and interviews of sportsmen and women in Wales, the Raise Your Game website covers five steps to success for achieving your goals:
- Concentration and
The website is run by BBC Wales and supported by the Welsh Government and the Sports Council of Wales.