Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
Secondary school Banding data for 2013 has today been published by the Welsh Government.
- Minister announces £10m funding to improve Cardiff Airport
- Jobs Growth Wales reaches record high
- Banding data for 2013 released by Welsh Government
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme Review
- Local authority environmental permitting fees and charges 2014-2015
- Alternatives to Waste Transfer Notes and other aspects of Waste Regulation
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
- M4 Corridor around Newport Consultation
- Undertaking fatal and non-fatal drug poisoning reviews in Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
56 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
CLIConline is the national information and advice service for young people aged 11-25 in Wales.
The contract to deliver CLIConline is funded by the Welsh Government and supported by the European Social Fund.
The service is delivered by ProMo-Cymru and partners.
CLIConline provides its service in relation to Articles 13 and 17 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC).
Information and advice is essential in helping young people to make informed choices about their lives on a range of topics including:
and links to support services that are available.
Qualified and experienced youth workers are able to give this information, and assist young people to:
- make informed decisions about the issues they face
- overcome the barriers to learning and
- provide short, medium or long term support.
The CLIConline project works with young people and local authorities to develop:
- local websites and
- local and national editorial boards led by young people.
The CLIConline collective is made up of the national site as well as local websites (External links):
- Anglesey (Defaid)
Blaenau Gwent (The BYG)
- Bridgend (Bwsted)
- Caerphilly (Youth4U)
- Cardiff (The Sprout)
- Carmarthenshire (Carmarthenshire Youth)
Ceredigion (Info Bay)
- Conwy (Young Conwy)
- Denbighshire (Electric Wire)
- Flintshire (Young Flintshire)
- Merthyr Tydfil (Merthyr Noise)
- Neath Port Talbot (N.P.T Shake)
- Newport (Young Newport)
- Powys (Powys Youth)
- Rhondda Cynon Taff (WICID)
- Swansea (Shouttawe)
- Vale of Glamorgan (Swoosh)
- Wrexham (Young Wrexham)
There are another 3 in development: