Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Heart disease falling in Wales, new report reveals
The number of people living with coronary heart disease in Wales is falling but it still claims the lives of more than 4,300 people a year, a new report published today shows.
- Welsh Government’s Nest scheme helps another 5,000 people in fuel poverty with their energy bills
- Welsh Government support will accelerate job creation in Wrexham
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Heart disease falling in Wales, new report reveals
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Amending the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 to transpose Article 38 of the Offshore Safety Directive
- Extending access to intermediary services for descendants and relatives of adopted people
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
- Active Travel Action Plan
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
73 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Children and Young People's Assembly for Wales: Funky Dragon
Funky Dragon works to give 0 – 25 year olds the opportunity to get their voices heard on issues that affect them.
Funky Dragon’s main tasks are:
- to make sure that the views of children and young people are heard, particularly by the Welsh Assembly Government
- to support participation in decision-making at national level.
Visit the Funky Dragon website to learn more about how Funky Dragon works.