Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
Work is underway on a new hi-tech engineering facility for Control Techniques which is being built by the Welsh Government
- Wales celebrates success at the Great Taste Awards
- £8.8m boost for services to support older people in Mid and West Wales
- Anchor company expansion in mid Wales set to create thirty five new jobs with Welsh Government support
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
49 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Children and Young People's Assembly for Wales: Funky Dragon
Funky Dragon works to give 0 – 25 year olds the opportunity to get their voices heard on issues that affect them.
Funky Dragon’s main tasks are:
- to make sure that the views of children and young people are heard, particularly by the Welsh Assembly Government
- to support participation in decision-making at national level.
Visit the Funky Dragon website to learn more about how Funky Dragon works.