Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister wishes Team Wales ‘Pob Lwc’ ahead of the Commonwealth Games
Natural Resources, Culture and Sport Minister John Griffiths has wished Team Wales the very best of luck for the Commonwealth Games.
- Proxima to create up to 68 new jobs in Wales
- Call for evidence as review begins into role of Children’s Commissioner
Featured Article »Landmark Social Services law receives Royal Assent
- Minister wishes Team Wales ‘Pob Lwc’ ahead of the Commonwealth Games
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Renting Homes – Illustrative Model Contract
- Registration fees for the education workforce in Wales
- Consultation on Draft Technical Advice Note (TAN) 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies (JHLAS)
- Statutory Guidance to the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales in relation to the salaries of Local Authority Chief Executives
- Legislative proposals for Additional Learning Needs – White paper
- The Ireland Wales Cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft Technical Advice Note 1: Joint Housing Land Availability Studies
78 days left
Section highlightThe Gender-based Violence, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (Wales) Bill
The Bill aims to improve the Public Sector response in Wales to gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - June 2014
Our pipeline provides visibility of infrastructure investment activity across Wales.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Safeguarding Children: Working Together Under the Children Act 2004
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This Guidance is aimed at Chief Officers and all managers and practitioners in those bodies named in section 28 and 31 of the Children Act 2004.
It is intended to enable them to review their current policies, procedures and practices, analyse the current state of safeguarding and promoting children's welfare within their bodies and decide what steps are necessary in order to implement the Guidance.