National School Categorisation System »This new system is not purely data-driven but also takes into account the leadership, teaching and learning that goes on in our schools.Learn more »
Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
A new clinical emergency service to stabilise and transfer the most critically-ill and injured patients to hospital by road and air will be operational in Wales from April 2015.
- Deputy Minister in Scotland to capitalise on Wales’ Ryder Cup legacy
- 500 jobs and training opportunities created for the long-term unemployed
- Welsh Government announces a “flying doctors” service for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Implementing the Emissions Performance Standard: Monitoring and Enforcement Arrangements in England and Wales
- Collection and management of devolved taxes in Wales
- Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce in Wales
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper – Reforming Local Government
- Consultation on improving the availability of allotments and community gardens
Featured consultation »Draft 10-year plan for the early years, childcare and play workforce
76 days left
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Building safer communities where children and young people are valued
Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs) facilitate key services to protect children and young people from crime and the effects of criminal behaviour.
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This research examines the profile of risk and protective factors experienced by young people growing up in the various communities and local authorities in Wales. It aims to understand more fully where those differences originate and to establish what can be done to improve the risk and protection profile for all young people growing up in Wales.