Help to Buy – Wales Shared Equity Scheme »This shared equity loan will make up the shortfall between the purchase price of a property and the funding available to buyers through their cash deposit and mortgage offer.Learn more »
First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
First Minister, Carwyn Jones, has today welcomed the publication of the report and proposed work plan of the Welsh Speaking Communities Task and Finish Group.
- Views sought on positive plans to create a better Wales
- Moving forward, changing lives: New employment programme to help Wales’ hardest to reach young people
- First Minister welcomes publication of Welsh Speaking Communities report
- Consultation on Regional engagement partnership structures in the tourism sector
- Implementation of Commission Directive 2013/45/EU concerning the change to the botanical name of tomato
- School term dates regulations
- Managing radioactive waste safely
- Draft Statutory Instrument - Infant formula and follow-on formula (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Beyond 2011: Consultation on Census and future provision of population statistics in England and Wales
Featured consultation »New guidance for the Risk Assessment of Walked Routes to School
64 days left
In this section
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightDraft Budget 2014-15
Our focus is on protecting the NHS and schools, boosting economic growth and creating jobs, as well as tackling poverty and protecting the vulnerable.
Final Budget 2014-15 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2014-15 is £14.9bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
We fund schemes and campaigns to make travelling in our communities safer for all.
More details on all our schemes and campaigns can be found via the Related Links on the right of this page.
Safe Routes in Communities
This programme aims to improve accessibility and safety, and encourage walking and cycling within communities. We have provided more than £18million since 2008/09 when Safe Routes in Communities replaced Safe Routes to School.
Travelling to and from school or college
Travelling to and from school or college is an important part of a pupil's day. We want to ensure that this journey is as safe and easy as possible. Click the 'Learner travel' link on the right to find out more.
Pass Plus Cymru
Pass Plus Cymru is an enhanced version of the standard Pass Plus course and is supported by the Driving Standards Agency. It’s a short driving course designed to:
- develop techniques
- increase awareness and
- widen experience.
It’s available to young people in Wales for just £20 as the rest is covered by Welsh Assembly Government. Call 0845 050 4255 to book.
Dying to take the call?
It is illegal to use a hand-held mobile phone when driving. You will receive a £60 fine and three penalty points on your licence. Switch off before you drive off.