Cross Compliance Proposals for 2015 »The new arrangements will ensure that farmers continue to generate high quality food whilst protecting Wales’ valued resources and spectacular natural landscape.Learn more »
£8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
First Minister Carwyn Jones has announced the continued support for Airbus in Broughton with an £8.1million package of funding for training.
- First Minister announces 1,100 investment jobs for Wales
- Made-in-Wales NHS pay deal accepted by unions
- £8.1million for Airbus announced by First Minister
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Subordinate Legislation Relating to Certain Internal Operations (mezzanine floors)
- Regulations to introduce a new Firefighters’ Pension Scheme in Wales from April 2015
- Liver disease delivery plan
- Proposals for the disciplinary functions of the Education Workforce Council and a new Code of Professional Conduct and practice for registrants
- Nature Recovery Plan for Wales
- Inappropriate admissions guidance
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We fund schemes and campaigns to make travelling in our communities safer for all.
More details on all our schemes and campaigns can be found via the Related Links on the right of this page.
Safe Routes in Communities
This programme aims to improve accessibility and safety, and encourage walking and cycling within communities. We have provided more than £18million since 2008/09 when Safe Routes in Communities replaced Safe Routes to School.
Travelling to and from school or college
Travelling to and from school or college is an important part of a pupil's day. We want to ensure that this journey is as safe and easy as possible. Click the 'Learner travel' link on the right to find out more.
Pass Plus Cymru
Pass Plus Cymru is an enhanced version of the standard Pass Plus course and is supported by the Driving Standards Agency. It’s a short driving course designed to:
- develop techniques
- increase awareness and
- widen experience.
It’s available to young people in Wales for just £20 as the rest is covered by Welsh Assembly Government. Call 0845 050 4255 to book.
Dying to take the call?
It is illegal to use a hand-held mobile phone when driving. You will receive a £60 fine and three penalty points on your licence. Switch off before you drive off.