Green Growth Wales »The proposed Green Growth Wales fund aims to increase and accelerate projects to deliver green investment in Wales.Learn more »
Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
The announcement of £2bn of EU funding for Wales over the next seven years is good news for Wales and will have a real impact on the Welsh economy, says Finance Minister.
- New report sees progress being made in tackling substance misuse
- First Minister begins visit to strengthen links with India
- Jane Hutt welcomes £2bn EU funding for Wales
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Review of the existing policy on disposal of higher activity radioactive waste
- Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: new regulations
- National Training Framework on gender-based violence, domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Travelling to better health
- Agricultural Sector (Wales) Act 2014: Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales
- Child performance regulations: when children can take part in performances and the breaks they must have
Section highlightHousing (Wales) Act 2014The Act introduces significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Draft Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
We fund schemes and campaigns to make travelling in our communities safer for all.
More details on all our schemes and campaigns can be found via the Related Links on the right of this page.
Safe Routes in Communities
This programme aims to improve accessibility and safety, and encourage walking and cycling within communities. We have provided more than £18million since 2008/09 when Safe Routes in Communities replaced Safe Routes to School.
Travelling to and from school or college
Travelling to and from school or college is an important part of a pupil's day. We want to ensure that this journey is as safe and easy as possible. Click the 'Learner travel' link on the right to find out more.
Pass Plus Cymru
Pass Plus Cymru is an enhanced version of the standard Pass Plus course and is supported by the Driving Standards Agency. It’s a short driving course designed to:
- develop techniques
- increase awareness and
- widen experience.
It’s available to young people in Wales for just £20 as the rest is covered by Welsh Assembly Government. Call 0845 050 4255 to book.
Dying to take the call?
It is illegal to use a hand-held mobile phone when driving. You will receive a £60 fine and three penalty points on your licence. Switch off before you drive off.