Delivering Prudent Healthcare in Wales »Prudent healthcare principles ensure patients receive the most appropriate treatments to achieve mutually-agreed goals.Learn more »
Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
The Minister for Local Government and Government Business, LesleyGriffiths AM, has announced capital funding of up to £500,000 fordomestic abuse services.
- £1 million regeneration projects for Tredegar announced
- Outstanding work by Bang Post Production earns the Cardiff company an Emmy
- Minister announces £500,000 to improve domestic abuse services
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Draft Guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
- Draft Vision and Objectives and the proposed structure of the Welsh National Marine Plan
- Consultation on Amending The Use of Invalid Carriages on Highways Regulations 1988
- Reservoir Safety in Wales: Consultation on the Commencement of Schedule 4 to the Flood and Water Management Act 2010
- Draft fly-tipping strategy
- Strategic Environmental Assessment: Environmental Report, Ireland Wales cooperation Programme 2014-2020
Featured consultation »Draft guidance on notifiable event for registered social landlords
47 days left
Section highlightThe Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) BillThe Bill strengthens existing governance arrangements for improving the well-being of Wales to ensure that present needs are met without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightWales for Africa grant
The Wales for Africa grant supports projects that build mutually beneficial links between Wales and Sub-Saharan Africa.
1st Supplementary Budget 2014-15 »
The 1st Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the Final Budget for 2014-15, which was published in December 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We fund schemes and campaigns to make travelling in our communities safer for all.
More details on all our schemes and campaigns can be found via the Related Links on the right of this page.
Safe Routes in Communities
This programme aims to improve accessibility and safety, and encourage walking and cycling within communities. We have provided more than £18million since 2008/09 when Safe Routes in Communities replaced Safe Routes to School.
Travelling to and from school or college
Travelling to and from school or college is an important part of a pupil's day. We want to ensure that this journey is as safe and easy as possible. Click the 'Learner travel' link on the right to find out more.
Pass Plus Cymru
Pass Plus Cymru is an enhanced version of the standard Pass Plus course and is supported by the Driving Standards Agency. It’s a short driving course designed to:
- develop techniques
- increase awareness and
- widen experience.
It’s available to young people in Wales for just £20 as the rest is covered by Welsh Assembly Government. Call 0845 050 4255 to book.
Dying to take the call?
It is illegal to use a hand-held mobile phone when driving. You will receive a £60 fine and three penalty points on your licence. Switch off before you drive off.