Report by the Commission on Devolution in Wales »We hope that this Report will give us the foundation for a fundamental reform of the devolution settlement.Learn more »
Wales outstrips the UK on exports
Official figures released show that the value of goods exported from Wales increased by £1.5bn over the past year to £14.8bn.
- Wales ready to welcome the world, Jane Hutt tells Brussels
- Time to get involved, Time to talk Apprenticeships
Featured Article »Landmark social care Bill completes stage 3 scrutiny
- Wales outstrips the UK on exports
In this section
- Business and economy
- Children and young people
- Culture and sport
- Education and skills
- Environment and countryside
- Equality and diversity
- Health and social care
- Achieving high standards together - a new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
- Proposed amendments to the criminal offences and defences in sections 2, 28 and 42 of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979.
- Draft Playing Fields (Community Involvement in Disposal Decisions) (Wales) Regulations 2014 and Related Statutory Guidance
- Review of weekly maximum charge
- Revising the national framework for Continuing NHS Healthcare (CHC)
- Phase 1 - Draft Report: Review of Audit, Inspection and Regulation
Featured consultation »A new framework for animal health and welfare in Wales
49 days left
Section highlightThe Housing (Wales) Bill
The Bill will introduce significant improvements across the housing sector to ensure that people have access to a decent, affordable home and better housing-related services.
Legislative programme 2013 - 2014 »
The First Minister detailed the 8 bills in the Welsh Government’s 5-year Legislative Programme that will be brought forward during the 3rd year of the Welsh Assembly.Learn more »
Section highlightProject pipeline update - December 2013
This Wales Infrastructure Investment Plan annex highlights planned investments and potential procurement opportunities.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2013-14 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes a number of changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2013-14, which was published on 25 June 2013.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
We fund schemes and campaigns to make travelling in our communities safer for all.
More details on all our schemes and campaigns can be found via the Related Links on the right of this page.
Safe Routes in Communities
This programme aims to improve accessibility and safety, and encourage walking and cycling within communities. We have provided more than £18million since 2008/09 when Safe Routes in Communities replaced Safe Routes to School.
Travelling to and from school or college
Travelling to and from school or college is an important part of a pupil's day. We want to ensure that this journey is as safe and easy as possible. Click the 'Learner travel' link on the right to find out more.
Pass Plus Cymru
Pass Plus Cymru is an enhanced version of the standard Pass Plus course and is supported by the Driving Standards Agency. It’s a short driving course designed to:
- develop techniques
- increase awareness and
- widen experience.
It’s available to young people in Wales for just £20 as the rest is covered by Welsh Assembly Government. Call 0845 050 4255 to book.
Dying to take the call?
It is illegal to use a hand-held mobile phone when driving. You will receive a £60 fine and three penalty points on your licence. Switch off before you drive off.